If you are not already a member of DRIE West, sign up now and start enjoying the benefits of membership in Canada’s largest association dedicated to emergency response, disaster recovery and business continuity planning. Apply directly:
If you have any questions please send an email to our Membership Director.
Membership with DRIE West provides many benefits, these benefits include the following:
- Entrance to DRIE West meetings and events and those of affiliate chapters (note that some fees may apply at other chapter meetings, contact the chapter or check the chapter’s website to determine if additional meeting fees may apply).
- Access to the Members Area of the DRIE West website, which contains copies of presentations from previous meetings, among other features. (not yet in place but a future enhancement to the website).
- Access to DRIE Digest. DRIE Digest is DRIE’s newsletter that covers the latest disasters, seminars and conferences, and other pertinent information.
- Regular mailings, including meeting announcements, conference announcements and vendor brochures.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) education credits for each DRIE meeting and event attended.
- Opportunities to network with other professionals at each DRIE event.
- Continuing education credits for working on DRIE initiatives or for being a speaker.
Current Membership Fee $50.00
($25.00 after October 1) If you are not already a member of DRIE West, sign up now and start enjoying the benefits of membership in Canada’s largest association dedicated to disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
The guiding principles for members are:
Integrity in all of our dealings
Professionalism – Maintaining productive relationships with all stakeholders.
Protecting the confidentiality of information entrusted to us and the privacy of the individuals who provide it.
Promoting best BCM practices within our businesses
To support a variety of BCM activities for the benefit of our community
Grow our membership – To inform others of events planned, individually and collaboratively, by its members.
Participate in a forum for our members to share program information, resources and explore areas of mutual interest.
Criteria for DRIE new and/or existing members in general are:
Open to all parties interested in joining
One membership per individual
A Corporation/Company can choose to make one payment to cover off all parties interested in being a member from their organization|All members associated with that payment must be identified
Memberships are not transferrable
Members from other DRIE Chapters are welcome to attend DRIE West functions, and events free of charge